puedo cambiar el mando de un solo

Reaction score
hola me llamo jorge vivo en Chile y les agradesco que me permitan participar en su pagina muchas gracias

Reaction score
tengo un drone solo pero me llego solo el dron sin el control ,mi pregunta es puedo ponerle un control specktrun dx 8 gracias

Reaction score
Hola jorge El spektrum 8 no se puede utilizar para controlar Solo. Debe utilizar el controlador Solo.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

PS - please use english on the forum as per the guidelines, thank you. - Community Rules

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

PS - please use english on the forum as per the guidelines, thank you. - Community Rules

Enjoy!
Oops- my bad. Sorry.:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Socosan Adrian