Please post logs when posting crash reports.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know it sucks when there is a crash, and we want to speculate as to what the problem was that caused the crash, but please post logs.... Many of us do know how to read the logs and can help find out whatever the issue was. I am not saying I am a pro log reader, but there is enough of us that someone could figure it out. it would go a long way to helping you address the issue. if you don't know how to download the logs, just ask, it is actually pretty easy.

Rusty

Reactions: Maddog
Hey everyone,

I know it sucks when there is a crash, and we want to speculate as to what the problem was that caused the crash, but please post logs.... Many of us do know how to read the logs and can help find out whatever the issue was. I am not saying I am a pro log reader, but there is enough of us that someone could figure it out. it would go a long way to helping you address the issue. if you don't know how to download the logs, just ask, it is actually pretty easy.

Rusty
Rusty, which params in mission planner would give us:
motor rpm
current draw
GPS status
Connection status

Thanks!

Rusty, which params in mission planner would give us:
motor rpm
current draw
GPS status
Connection status

Thanks!
All of those except motor RPM are in the Tlogs and are read by MP.

Hey everyone,

Rusty
I agree..:)

Cheers

Philip Rowse, who designed some of the Solo, mentioned on FB the other day that he had designed some ESCs that used UAVCAN, and those could report individual motor RPMs, but they didn't make the cut on the final Solo. AFAIK RPM isn't logged. Probably just the current going to the individual motors...

All of those except motor RPM are in the Tlogs and are read by MP.
Guess I shoulda 'splain better.
If I want to plot various params to look at as the flight progresses, I need to know how to ID them with the correct abbreviation. I don't know what a lot of the 3 or 4 letter abbreviations mean.
For example, what is "ax2" for or "gyro_cal_x", "gyrosq", "ch1in"?

Guess I shoulda 'splain better.
If I want to plot various params to look at as the flight progresses, I need to know how to ID them with the correct abbreviation. I don't know what a lot of the 3 or 4 letter abbreviations mean.
For example, what is "ax2" for or "gyro_cal_x", "gyrosq", "ch1in"?
Some are self evident, others are a little cryptic. This Link explains a few of them..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks