picture saving on tab?

Reaction score
hello guys

is this normal cant save picture during aerial shot in my tab? only video can save into tablet and gopro but if i change to photo mode and the result is it wont save in my tablet im using android tablet. please help

thanks

Last edited:
hello guys

is this normal cant save picture during aerial shot in my tab? only video can save into tablet and gopro but if i change to photo mode and the result is it wont save in my tablet im using android tablet. please help

thanks

I know I already answered this question in another thread but I will just repeat it here for other users searching for the same answer.

Everything, videos, time lapses, and photos are all stored on the GoPro itself. Anything you have stored in the camera roll on your tablet is just a live view copy and never intended for final use.

Unfortunately, it will always be this way until someone figures out how to implement a way to connect to the GoPro's memory card over the hero bus. That or if 3DR finds a way to turn on the GoPro's wifi remotely while disarmed to do what we need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44