Orignal Solo 3DR props, set of 10 - 5 complete sets, new

Reaction score
I have 10 sets of 2 props, or 5 complete sets of 4. These are new, never used or even opened. $25.00 plus shipping.

Robert

I'll take them! I'm in AZ. PayPal, check, however you wish... Thanks. Carlos

Hi Carlos, please send me your zip code so I can price shipping via USPS Priority mail. Not clear to how to communicate outside of forum for full address, etc. Is that what this forum calls conversations?

Hi Carlos, please send me your zip code so I can price shipping via USPS Priority mail. Not clear to how to communicate outside of forum for full address, etc. Is that what this forum calls conversations?
Hi Robert. Please let me know what the final shipping costs are and I'll send that out to you ASAP. If you feel more comfortable calling me or text, please feel free to do so at 505-920-2778. Carlos

Hi! I’m at 85603. Bisbee,Az.
Looks like the price for a medium sized priority mail box is $15.50 so the total price is $40.50, my email is image360 at gmail, you can use that for paypal too
Hi Robert. Please let me know what the final shipping costs are and I'll send that out to you ASAP. If you feel more comfortable calling me or text, please feel free to do so at 505-920-2778. Carlos
Hey I will offer you $45 and will pay shipping send them to me
Hi June, thanks for the offer, but Carlos made the first offer at my asking price and I have to honor that. I care about my reputation here. I also have a lot more Solo 3DR items to list. Maybe you can get Carlos to sell you some of these.

Hi Carlos, I'm perhaps having a issue with getting your payment from Paypal, trying to figure/work that out. But regardless, I do not have any address info, so even if I can get payment, I have no where to send them.

Hi Robert. Can you send me an email address so that we can take this conversation offline? I've also included my phone number if you feel more comfortable speaking via text or in person. I do have a Pay Pal confirmation but I feel better if we speak about this in another fashion. Thanks! Carlos in Bisbee, AZ

For that matter, please text me your email address....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc