Ordered 5/28 - Shipped 6/26

Reaction score
I pre-ordered one on 5/28, and got a shipping notification yesterday. It's coming from China, and the expected delivery date is 6/29.

I ordered a Solo, GoPro, gimbal, and extra battery. The notification doesn't mention what's actually in the box.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 10.49.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 10.49.01 AM.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 15
Pretty sure you will have solo and battery in box. Of course no gimbal

Yeah, that's what I expect. But still ... I'm super excited! :)

The Solo was in the box - no gimbal which I expected, but no GoPro either? I'm assuming there isn't a shortage on GoPros. I wonder why that hasn't been shipped, yet. Maybe I should just overnight one from Amazon, and cancel that part of the order.

So frustrated that I ordered 13 days before you and still don't have mine. Grrrr

@UtahGolf - I reached out to support to ask for an order status. They said that there was something wrong with my payment and I had to verify some information. It might have been a BS stall tactic, but the Solo was shipped a couple days later.

It might be worth contacting support. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, ya know?

The Solo was in the box - no gimbal which I expected, but no GoPro either? I'm assuming there isn't a shortage on GoPros. I wonder why that hasn't been shipped, yet. Maybe I should just overnight one from Amazon, and cancel that part of the order.

There was no GoPro in your order, that sucks..

Yes, I spent the extra money and bought a GoPro from 3DR. Why wouldn't they have shipped it, yet? It's sort of pointless to have one without the other.

I put this in a separate thread, but I'll add it here too. I ended up going to Best Buy and buying a GoPro - they had a sale on the GoPro Hero 4 Silver, so I saved a few dollars on my 3DR order. I reached out to 3DR and cancelled that part of my order.

Now, I'm just waiting on the gimbal and extra battery.

I pre-ordered one on 5/28, and got a shipping notification yesterday. It's coming from China, and the expected delivery date is 6/29.

I ordered a Solo, GoPro, gimbal, and extra battery. The notification doesn't mention what's actually in the box.

At least you got notification, I had to call in to follow up. When I did they told me my solo had already shipped! They stated it had gone out a few days prior to so they put me on hold for 15 min to find tracking number.

Later when I get home I plug that info into google and discover it's been delivered in New Jersey, and I'm from Southern California. So I call in yet again and am told they will do a follow up with me before end of the day, nope didn't hear from anyone.

Called in yet again, this time explaining to a 3rd person from 3dr and told him everything that was going on, so I got a ton of cooks in the kitchen.. a unit delivered but was never given a tracking # to begin with...
and apparently delivered to someone not me.

I'm nervous as the problems I'm having haven't even been with the quad itself. o_O

and i pre-ordered mine on may 8th.

@1264_Solo Download UPS app for your phone !

UPS knows you have something coming to your home (if you shipped to home) before 3DR does. I had called 3DR a couple days prior and they promised to call me with a tracking when it shipped. They finally did. The tracking they gave me was for someone else in another state :)

But the UPS app knew and showed me the real tracking number.

@1264_Solo Download UPS app for your phone !

UPS knows you have something coming to your home (if you shipped to home) before 3DR does. I had called 3DR a couple days prior and they promised to call me with a tracking when it shipped. They finally did. The tracking they gave me was for someone else in another state :)

But the UPS app knew and showed me the real tracking number.

sounds exactly what im going through, alright I'll try that.
sad to see you ho rrmccabe, i followed many your threads and other stuff so thanks for what you did
for this community!

Going to P3?

sounds exactly what im going through, alright I'll try that.
sad to see you ho rrmccabe, i followed many your threads and other stuff so thanks for what you did
for this community!

Going to P3?

I already bought a P3 when they delayed the gimbal the second time so have been flying it the last week.

I think the UPS app might be called my choice or something like that. Its amazing. As soon as China adds your shipment to system you get a notification telling you with the tracking and delivery date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000