open solo????

Reaction score
hello,
like i posted in the introduction post, im new to drones, my brother in law gave me a solo, he hasn’t been able to send it yet as he’s out of town, but he bought it in mid 2017 and it was the kit with the gimbal, he only flew it like 4 times so i’m guessing everything is stock, when i get it i know i’ll have to get side pilot (only have apple stuff) the question is do u think i should do the upgrade to the open solo rightfrom the start?

thanks, i’ve learned so much from this forum already

I think it's really going to depend on how you find flying the drone. Open Solo has some improvements to be sure, autoland is very much improved for example, but then again, you really should be landing in Manual mode and not auto.... so do you really need to upgrade? Meh....

I would practice flying the drone first (especially mastering manual mode) and if you go the upgrade route, first of all upgrade the GPS, then try open Solo and then try the Green Cube. Open solo supports both the stock and the green cube, but the green cube offers a lot more advantages.

Happy flying and make sure you post some photo's and video's!

Reactions: Kiraniv Group

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc