No video

Reaction score
Hey guys. About half the time I power up my solo, I have no video. I have to restart the camera and solo numerous times to get video. My order of power on is gopro, controller, tablet, solo. Occasionally I will have video, but won't be able to control the gopro, but most times I jsmust get no video. Any ideas.?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hey guys. About half the time I power up my solo, I have no video. I have to restart the camera and solo numerous times to get video. My order of power on is gopro, controller, tablet, solo. Occasionally I will have video, but won't be able to control the gopro, but most times I jsmust get no video. Any ideas.?

Thought you might want to read some of the solutions posted in the past. Might be a little faster than waiting for responses. It's been discussed a great deal..
Hope this helps..Search Results for Query: no video | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

Start up order.
1. Insert GoPro into gimbal. Make sure it is firmly seated into back connector because it can appear to be fine, but sometimes GoPro isn't fully seated into connector on back.
2. Turn GoPro on
3. Turn Solo on
4. Turn controller on
5. Connect to Sololink wifi on iPad/iPhone or Android tablet (or phone)
6. Launch Solo app
7. Wait for everything to connect
8. Confirm video working before take off

Reactions: MachWun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44