No video feed w gopro 3black

Reaction score
Website
www.vultureequipmentworks.com
I have only had success with the video feed from my gopro during a single test. Since then the video feed has been missing no matter what sequence I turn things on in.

I have updated the gopro with the current firmware and checked that the update took. I also have the current solo software.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have also had problems with solo getting sat lock, even at 12,000 feet at the top of a mountain with an very clear view of the sky. Could the two be related?

Thanks, Will

I have only had success with the video feed from my gopro during a single test. Since then the video feed has been missing no matter what sequence I turn things on in.

I have updated the gopro with the current firmware and checked that the update took. I also have the current solo software.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have also had problems with solo getting sat lock, even at 12,000 feet at the top of a mountain with an very clear view of the sky. Could the two be related?

Thanks, Will

Don't know the version, but I believe the current GoPro firmware is the cuprit. You havevtondegrade to a previous. Do some searches here for the specific version to go back to.

What version of GoPro are you using? GoPro Hero 3, 4 silver. 4 black?

I have a gp 3+ silver? Anyone have a 3+ silver that works with full functionality?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks