No take off with Fly.

If you are interested in troubleshooting. You might try an auto takeoff in Tower. That would tell you wether th poblem is in the Solo or the controller

Last edited:
Did 3DR have you pull the battery from the controller and then re-start?
Did 3DR have you pull the battery from the controller and then re-start?

No i did not get an instruction to unplug the battery , but i have done it . When doing the factory reset i had problems turning off the controller so i did unplug the battery.

Thank you for the help.

Looking at your video here are some suggestions.

Get the Solo away from your house. It still seems to be trying to get a good GPS lock. Try it in an open field with no trees or buildings nearby.

Also, I see the Solo is sitting on concrete. Some concrete has metal rebar in it which can affect the compass. So try the solo taking off from away from the concrete, perhaps on bare ground or grass.

Let us know if this helps.

Good day to all and thank you for the interest.

My usual field is a grass field , not concrete , due to the bright sun i took the video this way .
The behavior is the same , except that after 20 seconds of press hold release after vibration , the rpm drop and solo thinks it is flying . If i press hold Fly again it goes into landing mode.

I agree with what you said on several occasions i have encountered magnetic interference.

I will work on getting a video with 10+ sat ,

Grass field warnings: The only accident i have had was on take off on a grassy field one leg seemed to be tangled and solo reacted violently and ended up with a flip over . only one prop damaged.

i feel more comfortable in manual landing and take off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela