no red button

Reaction score
I have a new gimbal and a gopro silver 3+ cant start camera no red button ?

3DR is working on it. It's GoPro's fault for updating their firmware though.. At least that's what the Solo cheerleaders will tell you.

Reactions: markc
If you just updated the software, You may need to change the settings. in the solo app>settings>Save Videos to Camera Roll: to on
I don't think you have to turn on "Automatically record video during Shots". but if the "Save Videos to Camera Roll" does not do it, try it with them both on.

I had to same problem with my H3+ Silver. I had upgraded to the 3. whatever software, but had to go back to 2.0, it then worked on my video feed, but you can not control the camera from the app. I talked with support at 3DR and was told a fix was in the making and told once again "Be Patient". You know the 3DR slogan!

Do you have the latest version of the Solo App? I had been using the older Solo App on my LG G Pad (installed as an unsupported device) from outside the App Store, and the red button didn't exist in that version of the Solo App. I couldn't update the App because it wasn't a supported device.
I joined the Solo App Beta team (look for links in forum if you want) and then was able to download the newest version of the Solo App Beta for an unsupported device. This new version had the red record button.

-The Juggler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M