nice Solo parts offer !

Reaction score
i just found this :

3DR Solo Quadrocopter Dummy Ersatzteillager

it is a complete Solo body with legs, light covers , a dummy (empty) battery housing , 4 original motors with blank pcb's (no parts fitted on pcb) and four rotor blades for only 39,95 euro plus shipping costs !
they were probably made as a shop dummy display but it's a great source for Solo parts !
I already ordered and received 2 of them for future crashes - the shop is in Germany so it would be more interesting for European customers but maybe it's even interesting for US customers.....

Would cost probably as much, if not more; to have it shipped to the states- can’t translate the ad so I can’t tell if it says “ free shipping.”

no it's not free shipping, i paid 12,99 euro for fast DHL shipping from Germany to the Netherlands for 2 sets - i already mentioned this will be more interesting for European customers but i thought it's always good to share good Solo offers...

absolutely- it’s about time your guys on that side of the pond get a decent deal- us guys over here in the U.S. have nothing to complain about!

I bought one, and it didn't charge me anything to ship it to Michigan. I guess I'll see what happens. It was something like $51 US dollars at a conversion rate of .77 to 1, or 1 to .77, however that works.

yes that's correct, i see lots of US deals which i can only dream of over here - once an order is delivered here the taxes , shipping- and handling costs make it much less attractive......
i can't imagine they will ship it free of charge to US - I had to pay 12,99 euro from Germany to the Netherlands which is next to Germany.....
I guess the shipping and import costs will make this offer too expensive fot US buyers.....

no it's not free shipping, i paid 12,99 euro for fast DHL shipping from Germany to the Netherlands for 2 sets - i already mentioned this will be more interesting for European customers but i thought it's always good to share good Solo offers...
That is a good shipping price 12.99 Euro for something the size of Solo. Put if it was shipping from Italy... Watch Out!!!! Cousin shipped a package on Dec. 15th, 2017 and it just got to California Feb. 8th, 2018!!!

Ordered from the UK a $2,500 LCD control panel (for my full scale airplane) that triggered a custom's delay that ended costing me $250 extra. I'll stick to ordering from local vendors if possible.

That said, I keep Amazon and eBay busy with small items from China. They must have some special shipping arrangement because the "Slow Boat" from China joke isn't always true, never as slow as from the EU for some reason.

i just found this :

3DR Solo Quadrocopter Dummy Ersatzteillager

it is a complete Solo body with legs, light covers , a dummy (empty) battery housing , 4 original motors with blank pcb's (no parts fitted on pcb) and four rotor blades for only 39,95 euro plus shipping costs !
they were probably made as a shop dummy display but it's a great source for Solo parts !
I already ordered and received 2 of them for future crashes - the shop is in Germany so it would be more interesting for European customers but maybe it's even interesting for US customers.....
HI can istill get one

i'm not the seller - better ask them for the shipping and taxes costs first if you're from the US because the offer will get more expensive for non-EU buyers....

Got one of these to engineer my GPS mast kinematics.

Funny thing, I am unable to remove the fake battery... :-(

Anybody out there who knows how to do that? It seems to stick in there in a different way than the original one...

Last edited:
yes it needs some more fiddling than the original battery but i managed to remove mine too.....
the battery housing is 100% the same though so maybe it's the lacking weight of the battery and body which makes it more difficult ??

it was glued in on the one I received.

little heat and some judicious useof nail polish remover got it free.

i wonder if the glued empty battery shell could be opened the same way ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo