New to Solo

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the Solo and to this forum. I purchased my solo few days ago and to say the least, a little frustrated, but will get into that later.

The drone is easy to fly but haven't really used it for all it's capabilities. I did land it upside down on the roof, it was my fault....lol

Reactions: RDA
Lol. Welcome to the group. I have found there are lots of good knowledgeable people around here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If you're new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

New to Solo, got 2 questions.... can I put a 2nd camera on brd, and does Solo have or going to have a proximity sensor

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the Sololink, to this forum and to the RC aircrafts. I'm from Brazil and I had a chance to purchase my Solo three weeks ago, during my staying at NY.

Yesterday, I finally got to try my first fly with solo. After 20 min I recieved a messagem related with the battery capacibillity and the solo "came home".

After this, with another battery 100%, I've tried another fly....but I can't get the Solo paired with the controller!!!

I tried all the instructions I could read at the manual...related to pairing operation, but nothing works..

I tried "reset factory"...but nothing works too...neither the "flash led" occurs....

What could have happened? Any suggestion?

Thanks!

New to Solo, got 2 questions.... can I put a 2nd camera on brd, and does Solo have or going to have a proximity sensor

Yes you can add a second camera, but if you need live video you will also need to add a second video transmitter. Not hard to do.
Sorry, don't expect 3DR to provide any hardware releases for Solo. There may be something released on the DIY area this year, but won't be as smoothly integrated as the DJI equivalent.

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the Sololink, to this forum and to the RC aircrafts. I'm from Brazil and I had a chance to purchase my Solo three weeks ago, during my staying at NY.

Yesterday, I finally got to try my first fly with solo. After 20 min I recieved a messagem related with the battery capacibillity and the solo "came home".

After this, with another battery 100%, I've tried another fly....but I can't get the Solo paired with the controller!!!

I tried all the instructions I could read at the manual...related to pairing operation, but nothing works..

I tried "reset factory"...but nothing works too...neither the "flash led" occurs....

What could have happened? Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Try and pull and reinstall the battery out of the transmitter and try again. If that doesn't help, I'd recommend you open up the controller and re- seat the micro SD card. Some were not properly installed at the factory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig