New to 3dr solo and need help

Reaction score
I just bought the 3dr solo off ebay and I have been running into some problems updating the software. When I start up the controller it says pre flight update so I went on to side pilot and loaded open solo on both the controller and the drone. Then when I try to fly the drone it makes a beeping sounds everytime that I press the fly button and it wont take off. Is there anyway for me to be able to fix this or should I just sell the drone and give up Ive tried everything.

Suggest you post your question in Facebook Groups. This group is dedicated to the SOLO and included the guys that developed open solo app. They are a great group of guys who want to keep solo flying and will be able to help you.

I just bought the 3dr solo off ebay and I have been running into some problems updating the software. When I start up the controller it says pre flight update so I went on to side pilot and loaded open solo on both the controller and the drone. Then when I try to fly the drone it makes a beeping sounds everytime that I press the fly button and it wont take off. Is there anyway for me to be able to fix this or should I just sell the drone and give up Ive tried everything.
1. Please describe what 'eveything' you have tried.

2. Please describe (or better yet record and post a youtube link) of the sound solo makes.

1. Please describe what 'eveything' you have tried.

2. Please describe (or better yet record and post a youtube link) of the sound solo makes.
1 So far I have tried downloading the side pilot app and downloading open solo 4 and are on both the controller and the drone. Everything is all set there and they are able to connect to each other. I have run into problems when I try to fly with it because anytime I try and press fly button the controller vibrates and wont start the motors.

1 So far I have tried downloading the side pilot app and downloading open solo 4 and are on both the controller and the drone. Everything is all set there and they are able to connect to each other. I have run into problems when I try to fly with it because anytime I try and press fly button the controller vibrates and wont start the motors.

Do a compass calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc