New Solo- And down she goes!

So I've tried chatting with customer service every day. They just say that the logs are being looked at by the team and to please be patient.

Today they emailed and wanted the past 10 logs. i don't think there are even 10 logs total.

I wonder if they're having trouble figuring it out? or are they trying to find a way to blame it on me?

My first Solo experienced a motor pod failure ... took about 7 days for a door cause analysis. They rebuilt my existing Solo and sent a new gimbal.

I wouldn't sweat it

The saga continues.

Perhaps I'm just getting old and worn out. But this kind of crap really has been bugging me lately.

The "tech" that had been handling my case was Ruben. I've been harassing him like crazy and always get the same canned responses from him. It's like he's just copying and pasting the answers.

When the solo did this crazy stuff, it generated a log that I sent off prior to the big crash. That would have been right about a month ago.

Friday, I got an email from Ruben. I thought it may have been an update. WRONG!

He was just now looking at the ticket I submitted a month ago. And to top it off, he didn't even recognize the guy that has been giving him so much hell for the past month.

It was "sorry it took so long to get to your ticket. Please follow the directions and answer the below questions. The exact same introductory email I got when I started complaining in the first place.

There was a short glimmer of light Friday though. I know it was a holiday, but wasn't sure if Fedex would be working or not. Either way, they sent me a tracking number saying that my REFURBISHED solo and gimbal were on their way. It's now Tuesday night and the tracking shows nothing other than the label was printed.

This is not the way they used to handle things.

I wouldn't be stomping around like a temper tantrum 2 year old if they'd handled this with any slight bit of customer service. I'll get over it once everything is back in my hands.

Now who wants to loan me $100 for a couple extra batteries? :)

I finally got the replacement.

However the didn't send all of the battery charging cable.

Luckily i have one that will work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986