New Best Buy Solo

Reaction score
i have a new in the Best Buy shipping box. 3DR Solo Backpack package that they sold for 299.00. Any idea what I could get for it and the best place to sell. It'll be a rev.2 because my other 2 were. Thanks, been out of the hobby with a illness .

The last one to offer the 3DR Solo/Gimbal/backpack was B&H Photo- it was offered around October for $399. It sold out and the closer we got to Christmas, the harder B&H worked to liquidate their 3DR surplus. It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay. A lot of Solos being offered up for sale- but you may find someone looking for a brand new package- List it in the forum section here, but a bunch of my Solos sold faster on ebay- and I sold 4 on craigslist. The best part about craigslist is that the buyer gets to inspect the drone/gimbal in person and no shipping expenses or hassles.

Reactions: 3wood
Just throwing it out there- since you haven’t been in the hobby for a bit-
SOLO has made some incredible advances within the last 18 months- before you do anything rash- may want to do some updates/ upgrades and put that bird in the air- it still makes you smile just like the night you got your first piece of tail.

Hey Dave-
The prices are all over the place- the 3DR backpack is what everyone was looking for near Christmas- guys were complaining about receiving Lowepro Drone Guard carriers-
I’d list it again as soon as it gets a little closer to Spring- I’m sure someone will jump on it; it makes transporting Solo a lot less of a hassle. I went and purchased the rigid case- makes it less worrisome when you travel by plane or train and even keeps Solo a little more secure around the house.
You may even want to list it on ebay- more eye-traffic there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela