New batteries from an unknown brand found on Ebay...

Hello, I don't have any experience of this product, but.....

This is the companies website, they are based in Germany;

I did see the product about 6 months ago on their website, but if you follow the link to their online shop they don't show up in a search now.

Maybe they're getting rid of stock on EBay?

I'd do a review search too - they have some critical reviews of their other products.

The seller probably doesn't even know what they are or where they came from. They're just a giant electronic product reseller, selling thousands of things, whatever they happen to stumble upon to sell.

I would not buy them. Especially since they appear to not have genuine 3DR markings.

I asked some precision to the seller, and he confess he has absolutely no data or spec about it, not even another picture...

I think there are few threads here on the forum discussing them. IIRC, it is a Solo battery, but has a label affixed to cover up the factory info...as well they are old like any Solo battery. Could be factory seconds...who knows.

I agree with P2P...don't buy.

In the picture there is a Cameron Sino branded battery. I bought one from Germany (battery shipped from US excluded here), working flawlessly. It has exactly the same weight as my "original 3dR"... if there is such a thing. Even the plastic parts seems to come from the same mould. The LEDs have exactly the same color temperature/shade of white and intensity... hard to copy that. Beside the different label you cannot distinguish them. They are coming probably from the same factory, just rebranded by the israelian CS company after 3dR quit the business. AFAIK they are selling for a lot of other major brands, too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information.

Do you have one of the the battery tools (Madhacker and....the other one whose name escapes me) to get the information on manufacture date etc?
In the picture there is a Cameron Sino branded battery. I bought one from Germany (battery shipped from US excluded here), working flawlessly. It has exactly the same weight as my "original 3dR"... if there is such a thing. Even the plastic parts seems to come from the same mould. The LEDs have exactly the same color temperature/shade of white and intensity... hard to copy that. Beside the different label you cannot distinguish them. They are coming probably from the same factory, just rebranded by the israelian CS company after 3dR quit the business. AFAIK they are selling for a lot of other major brands, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela