Nagging display question

Reaction score
I have seen people here talking about seeing hdop on the controller or app, and I thought i saw somewhere that is does (or can) but I can't seem to find it. I can see hdop on tower so I have it, and of course it shows up in the log files, but it would be nice to have it handier in real time.

Where is it?

Thanks

Hey Earl, it's in the Solo app. Just tap on that top information bar where distance and alt is shown. A 2nd data line will appear below that.

Hey Earl, it's in the Solo app. Just tap on that top information bar where distance and alt is shown. A 2nd data line will appear below that.
I thought that was it, but it doesn't show there for me... I have a small satellite icon on the controller and the number of satellites, but no hdop. When I click on that line, it shows battery voltage etc. but no hdop. I have a satellite icon on the app in yellow (lower left) but no hdop.

I have no doubt I am being dense, but I don't suppose you can send a screenshot?

Last edited:
Sure Earl..
JZBr7z

Bingo. That was it.

FYI, I first uninstalled the Solo app, and reinstalled it, and it wouldn't connect at all.

I had to uninstall 3DR services and Solo, then install Solo etc before the Solo app would connect through it.

Also interesting, I was actually missing more than just hdop. The only thing I had on the second line was battery before. Now it all shows up.

Hey Earl, glad to hear it. That was pretty strange not having that information. Glad you got it working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44