My gopro footage was really badly leaning to 1 side

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I took this on my mom's bosses farm (so be warned it does show his company logo and phone number on there so heads up)

But in the filming you can see the whole footage lean to 1 side and everything almost sideways

Another issue is there was quite a bad delay almost in the filming from on the tablet is that normal or no
(it wasn terriable terriable but it wasabout 4-10seconds or so which could be brutal for a flight)
You can see what i mean at the 1:08 mark when im getting super close to that metal beam and its not going up fast enough or soon enough

Am i doing something wrong when i fly or no????

Maybe weight balance issue? Just in case if you are not using GP 4 Black, make sure you put some balancer on your gimbal.

I didnt see any issues (it doesnt explain screen delay)

I ordered some weights but would it make that huge of a differnce?
If you're not using a Hero 4 Black if makes ALL the difference! Your GoPro is simply out of balance.
As for your latency problems, you can try reinstalling the Solo app. This often fixes all sorts of things.

If you're not using a Hero 4 Black if makes ALL the difference! Your GoPro is simply out of balance.
As for your latency problems, you can try reinstalling the Solo app. This often fixes all sorts of things.
i just installed it on my Nvidia shield so il try reinstalling it

and as far as the balancing well i bought weights for the silver so il hope thats good
Im going to bestbuy today (11/11/16) to pick up the 2 extra batteries (4 total) for my 3dr solo i hope its going tobeworth it in the end

i just installed it on my Nvidia shield so il try reinstalling it

and as far as the balancing well i bought weights for the silver so il hope thats good
Im going to bestbuy today (11/11/16) to pick up the 2 extra batteries (4 total) for my 3dr solo i hope its going tobeworth it in the end
If your local BB has enough props, it would be worth to pick up 4 prop boxes also as there is in-store only bundle deal going on. 1 prop box is for &7.49 but if you pick up 4 boxes, it will be down to $4.99 per box.

Well now my newst concern kind of is a multple battery charger pack

I got 4 batteries and the default 1 battery charger
Anyone know of a multple battery charger pack i have yet to find 1

We've been searching for a good multiple charger from the very start. There's a few options - just do a search for "multiple Solo battery chargers".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damien427