Mountain Biking

Hi, nice (short but sweet) video! So that was shot on the Solo? It just looks like you got very close to the trees there - and if so, it's very brave!!

I am waiting to shoot a mountain bike video too but it will be in a more open area and using some of the virtues of Multi-Point Cable Cam. Trouble is I have video feed issues (and have done for months) and a friend of mine on this forum is checking it out for me now.

Do you have any other MTB videos? I will check your channel just in case.

Cheers

Jon

Thank you and yes shot 100% on Solo. This was my first attempt at shooting mountain biking and I wont lie it wasnt easy. Between the trees and fast moving subjects there were certainly some challenges to overcome. I did have to utilize manual mode as gps was not available given the location(and i have the m8n installed) and not all props made it out in one piece. That being said the solo worked great, held up well and i am very pleased with the results.

It looks great... I am a keen and weekly Mountain Biker and I've done Photography and static videos before and tons of GoPro Stuff but not from my Solo. The video feed issue has severely hampered me and is quite frustrating. I did check out your channel. Some nice videos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M