Motor Pods have shipped :)

Reaction score
FYI, I ordered extra motor pods (and another battery) on August 1st, shortly after the motors went up on the 3DR web site. They have now been shipped, and are slated for delivery by UPS on 8/28

FYI, I ordered extra motor pods (and another battery) on August 1st, shortly after the motors went up on the 3DR web site. They have now been shipped, and are slated for delivery by UPS on 8/28
Iv been trying to order 2 motor pods off the 3dr website but it won't let me...it keeps saying "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items."... Does anybody know what that means.. And why that keeps coming up???

Iv been trying to order 2 motor pods off the 3dr website but it won't let me...it keeps saying "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items."... Does anybody know what that means.. And why that keeps coming up???
Just guessing... Maybe US only? Do you have a PO box or friend state side? I would call and chat with them. Mine went through without a hitch..

Just guessing... Maybe US only? Do you have a PO box or friend state side? I would call and chat with them. Mine went through without a hitch..
I'm kind of confused why 3DR wouldint ship to Canada.. Or is it that they just won't ship Motor pods..?
So I might have to call 3Dr and see how I can get my Motor pods delivered to my home in Canada..!! But it's kinda funny that I ordered a battery charger at the beginning of August from the 3DR website and it says it's being process ..? But I having received it yet ..so still waiting for that..!!

The batteries were back ordered, so I understand that.

Yahh... The best bet is to call them to see why you can't order...

Reactions: Del

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M