Motor Caps

Reaction score
I couldn't sleep last night so I started tinkering. One problem I have with my long leg extensions(to work with my Tarrot Gimbal) is that my motor shafts stick up above my case and would rub on the lid. So I thought about putting some sort of caps on them, but those could get lost in the field. Then I came up with the idea in the photos 4 caps tied to a center piece and when they're not in use the store in the center piece.
If anyone wants one of these I'm going to have to charge a little more because it takes 2 and 1/2 hour to print 2 and my wife wants to get paid for putting on the string. So I'm going to ask $12.00 (she'll probably charge me $13.00 for her work lol) plus shipping

Attachments

• Caps 1 Small.jpg
    Caps 1 Small.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Caps 2 small.jpg
    Caps 2 small.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 34
You could always move your assembly line to China, cmon everybodies doin it.

"Sorry honey but it's cheaper to send overseas."
Lol
Can't wait to get my extensions even though i have no use for em until my gimbal shows up.

Thanks again

What they have a gimbal...lol/ I was told mine was going to ship in the 3rd batch ( I ordered it on 6/20) and it should ship next Friday. According to the Post office you should get your leg extensions tomorrow

Glad to hear it can't wait to add em on, I think I'll use one set to add a bit more color to mine tomorrow then.

I got an email from 3dr saying
before May was first batch
before June was second batch and
before July was third batch.

Sadly I canceled my pre order and just ordered again the other day.
Just so folks know they will charge you now there's no more waiting until it's going to ship. Im almost sure I'll be getting my first one from Best Buy but I'm clueless to why they wanted to push it back when they won't sell half what they would have. Maybe all the other retailers were upset that all their preorders went to Best Buy so this was to make up for it. I bet at least 60 to 75% of Best Buys solo sales came from people who pre ordered elsewhere so it makes no sense on their end to delay like 3dr claims. So I'm still not fully convinced something in the contract hasn't changed so I put a backup plan in motion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M