Mission Planner on Windows 10 Paraells connection issues

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get Solo to connect to Mission Planner run on Windows 10 via Paraelles? I can not get my Solo to connect to it. I have Open Solo installed and working. I see the UDP selection in MP but I just can’t get it to connect.

It sounds like Solo is connected to the Mac, if you go to the top of the task bar and click on the two red parallel bars and look at the list of devices you should see the Solo. Click on it to connect it to Windows instead of the Mac.

Thanks I’ll try that. Solo does connect to the Mac because I can see Solo’s WiFi on the list of SSID names. Let me see if what you suggest works if so I’ll get back to you. I also found some info videos on YouTube that show how to find and activate any ports that may be blocked. Sooner or later I’ll get it figured out and be done with this brain damage it’s giving me. LOL

You da Man!!! It was just as you thought. MP is now working fine. Connects fast and all features work. That was such a simple thing to do. I have no knowledge of Windows. I have to learn by trial and error plus some great tips and info from folks like you.
Again THANK YOU

It sounds like Solo is connected to the Mac, if you go to the top of the task bar and click on the two red parallel bars and look at the list of devices you should see the Solo. Click on it to connect it to Windows instead of the Mac.

You da MAN!! It was just what you thought. Thanks so much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea