MikroTik Wireless Card

Reaction score
F.Y.I. There was a post just recently about someone looking for a used MikroTik Wireless Card and someone else replied that Baltic Networks had them on sale New for $28. Well they were correct. While waiting for my wife to get her hair done around 1pm yesterday I ordered one. This morning around 8am I received it. Now granted I’m currently living pretty close to them, I was still expecting it to take at least a couple days. Now all I need to do is get the Return Home button function figured out so I can do the Green Cube install after it gets here tomorrow. But anyone who’s considering getting a WiFi card for their controller might want to think about contacting Baltic Networks. Have a Great Day, Robert

Whats the benefits of upgrading the wireless cards to these?
Currently using Alpha antennas with mRo GPS

From posts I’ve read your able to increase the distance in which you can fly your Solo. I’ve read where some of the guy’s put them in both the controller and the Solo but you run the chance of burning up the circuit board in the Solo if you do. It is advised to only use them in the controller if it’s something your thinking of doing. As with any modification you’re thinking of doing or just about any questions you may have spend some time using the search bar, you can find all kinds of information by doing that. It would’ve been nice if somebody who’s had experience using those cards answered your question better but I’m sure that it’s been discussed previously and a search on them may help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo