lost solo, cant recovery last known location from log

Reaction score
For some reason I cant get Mission Planner to do anything with my log files. I am trying to locate the last known location of the drone. Can someone help?

For some reason I cant get Mission Planner to do anything with my log files. I am trying to locate the last known location of the drone. Can someone help?
Ur controller is the black box of solo, also itbis important that you have solo registration number below batt, contact 3DR they will help you once uou have solo# if you didn't save it before in your records than ask what else can they do about it to track it down buy i believe you have to send your controller back to 3DR for las solo footage

Sorry to hear about your Solo Vandy..!
I'm just curious .. May I ask how you lost it?
Mabe we could all learn something from your unfortunate accident!

Last edited:
Well it was not mine....Ive been on the fence about buying one because of this exact issue. Truth be told the drone was taken to 2000 ft up and out quite abit. We lost connection and regained control several time at which point we issued the return to home command. We fear it was too low on battery to make it back so it probably landed somewhere.

I need to send the logs to someone who can see where it last said it was. We cant seem to get it to work. Mission planner does not work with mac or windows 10 so we are out of luck here.

Connect your tablet to your PC and look in your folders. All of your flight logs are in there. If you use android they are in: android/data/org.androidplanner.services.android/files/tlogs/com.o3dr.solo.android

I'm not sure where they would be in IOS

Take the last dated tlog file and run it through Mission Planner.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
Also, submit a trouble ticket. If it was a problem with the Solo and it can't be found, 3DR should replace it.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
the problem is we cant get the log files to load in mission planner

Playing back missions
If you are using wireless telemetry and have connected to to APM via the Mission Planner, your flight data will automatically recorded. You can play back these logs by doing the following:

• Open the mission planner’s Flight Data screen
  • click on the Telemetry Logs tab
  • Press “Load Log” and find the flight’s tlog file
  • Press “Play”

MissionPlanner_TlogPlayBack.png

Drone was recovered via location provided by 3dr.

I am still perplexed why we cant get any information from the logs that were sent to 3dr via trouble ticket.

If anyone has experience with using the log files off the controller, could you point me in the right direction? We want to be as prepared as possible next time.

Reactions: ASL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44