Knee Surgery & Gimbal Delivery

D

DodgeP

DroneFly wasn't happy as Best Buy stole a little more of their business.

As I recover from today's surgery the arrival of my gimbal is bitter sweet as it'll be a few more days before I can put the gimbal through its paces. image.jpg

Reactions: Raybro and RichWest
Congrats on snaggin that gimbal. I found one yesterday at BB and drove 70 miles to get it. Now if only my H3+ Silver would work with it. I am told that a fix is on the way and to be patient. That should be 3DR's slogan, "Be Patient"!! LOL. Get well soon my man!!

Heal that knee first! I'll hold that Gimbal for you, till you feeling better LOL
B&H says Most of back orders are shipping as i type
THey told me this on phone & texted me below:
"We do have them instock and placing them to orders and should ship out by the end of the week"

Reactions: DodgeP
My prayers have been answered, you have your gimbal and you're in some type of pain....;)

Get well quick, I'm anxious to see your videos...

Heal that knee first! I'll hold that Gimbal for you, till you feeling better LOL
B&H says Most of back orders are shipping as i type
THey told me this on phone & texted me below:
"We do have them instock and placing them to orders and should ship out by the end of the week"

When I told DroneFly to cancer the order, the told me that they got gimbals on Monday and were starting to ship them. I told them they should have communicated with me on Monday because now it's too late.

They thanked me and refunded my money.

Congrats on snaggin that gimbal. I found one yesterday at BB and drove 70 miles to get it. Now if only my H3+ Silver would work with it. I am told that a fix is on the way and to be patient. That should be 3DR's slogan, "Be Patient"!! LOL. Get well soon my man!!

That sucks - the 3 Black issue. I have a 4 Black so hopefully I don't have any issues. If so; DJI has pretty much implemented the same features as well as the AutoFlight Logic app.

I've got 30 days to figure it out.

Reactions: Engine24blue
When I told DroneFly to cancer the order, the told me that they got gimbals on Monday and were starting to ship them. I told them they should have communicated with me on Monday because now it's too late.

They thanked me and refunded my money.
I almost said the same to B&H, but they blamed 3dr for the mixups & inexperience for delays. We all know 3dr messing up on delivery dates, so I'll wait it out.

Get well soon.

Sent from the 4th dimension using my Nexus 6

I'm just getting my gimbal delivered from best buy tomorrow. Funny thing is I just had a total left knee replacement myself 19 days ago! I guess I kinda feel your pain! LOL

I almost said the same to B&H, but they blamed 3dr for the mixups & inexperience for delays. We all know 3dr messing up on delivery dates, so I'll wait it out.

Get well soon.

Update: B&H drawd funds, sent E-mail saying shipping tomorrow. When I get tracking #, then I believe shipping.
I'm getting near my dream of smooth capture video.

I'm just getting my gimbal delivered from best buy tomorrow. Funny thing is I just had a total left knee replacement myself 19 days ago! I guess I kinda feel your pain! LOL

I only had a torn meniscus. I think I'll be off my crutches tomorrow or at latest by Friday. I can't stay down for to long, it's not in my DNA.

If you like to shoot lots of GoPro highly recommend the Hero 4 Black for the Solo and everything else action! I run a 3+ and the 4 Black. The 4 is worth getting another for me. Perhaps worth your time to give it a try?

Amazon has a bunch of package deals that are the same price as just getting the camera.....even sweeter with Prime.....and you can't beat their return policy!

Just IMHO....

If you like to shoot lots of GoPro highly recommend the Hero 4 Black for the Solo and everything else action! I run a 3+ and the 4 Black. The 4 is worth getting another for me. Perhaps worth your time to give it a try?

Amazon has a bunch of package deals that are the same price as just getting the camera.....even sweeter with Prime.....and you can't beat their return policy!

Just IMHO....

Good deal. I may consider that. It is at least worth a thought. Especially if they don't come up with a fix for the H3+ Silver anytime soon. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig