iPhone 6 has no red record button on live view

Reaction score
I use my IPad Air and IPhone 6 for Solo app. On the IPad I get the red record button on live view but on the IPhone which fits in the controller I do not. Anyone else have this issue? Video feed is fine on both.

Do you have it set to save to camera roll in your app settings?

No. Have turned it on now. Will try it with the new setting. Thanks

I use my IPad Air and IPhone 6 for Solo app. On the IPad I get the red record button on live view but on the IPhone which fits in the controller I do not. Anyone else have this issue? Video feed is fine on both.
You can start and stop the GoPro with the iPad / iPhone ? I thought u only had control with the gimbal?

Just tried it. The red button will record the video feed to your device using the app. In my case the iPhone. I then checked to see if the same video was recorded on the go pro. Nothing showed up. Tried to see if the button would turn on the go pro if it was off. Nothing. I think it only uses the live feed but does not control the go pro.

Reactions: tesmithp
Got it. Thanks! I think u can only control the go pro with the gimbal, I use my remote control with my go pro , maybe that's why I'm loosing signal from controller my wi FI is on on the go pro!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150