Ipad mini & 4/5 exective case / portfolio clearance 50 % off Walmart

Reaction score
ihome ipad case - Walmart.com
Sorry can't click as sold out online it's down the page a bit.

Seen some clearanced, at Joliet Il. store bought three ipad 4/5 @ $10 but will return 2 other tablets too wide. Fits 8.9 android tablet , a little loose on top of capture loops .An ipad 4/5 is different aspect ratio. Can fold opposite cover over for a shade when it's propped up for display with 8.9" Onda tablet. Minis were $7.00 ea.
The 4/5 It's kinda thick with full pad of paper but fits right on top of drone center of backpack, ends up exactly flush with top. It won't quite fit between center batts without mashing an edge of case. It's really protected. Like having the idea pen and paper with. Thought I would share for those of too broke now for an expensive case after stocking up on drones.

ihome ipad case - Walmart.com
Sorry can't click as sold out online it's down the page a bit.

Seen some clearanced, at Joliet Il. store bought three ipad 4/5 @ $10 but will return 2 other tablets too wide. Fits 8.9 android tablet , a little loose on top of capture loops .An ipad 4/5 is different aspect ratio. Can fold opposite cover over for a shade when it's propped up for display with 8.9" Onda tablet. Minis were $7.00 ea.
The 4/5 It's kinda thick with full pad of paper but fits right on top of drone center of backpack, ends up exactly flush with top. It won't quite fit between center batts without mashing an edge of case. It's really protected. Like having the idea pen and paper with. Thought I would share for those of too broke now for an expensive case after stocking up on drones.

Hi, do you have the website URL for the Joliet II store?
Thanks,
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't available online anymore ,so you can't check availability in stores that I know of, probably Just have to go into stores to check . I have not returned 2 of the 4/5 cases, if you live in the area . I could probably meet you somewhere with tax come up to $10.80 ish. There was 1 or 2 smaller ones left there area code for Joliet store is 60435 if search store in near by stores.

It wasn't available online anymore ,so you can't check availability in stores that I know of, probably Just have to go into stores to check . I have not returned 2 of the 4/5 cases, if you live in the area . I could probably meet you somewhere with tax come up to $10.80 ish. There was 1 or 2 smaller ones left there area code for Joliet store is 60435 if search store in near by stores.

The problem is that I live in Ottawa, Canada :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150