Invensense ICM20948 not detected

Reaction score
Hi,

i have on my solo with open solo 3.0.0 install the Here gnss with the Invensense ICM20948, but the mag are not detected from the Solo, is there a solution for, of must i go on with the leg mag?

Regards

Km110461

Now i have installed the leg mag, gps and mag now working, but now the status led from the here gnss are not working. Can anybody help my?

Not sure if I understand your issue but here is something to look at and see. On my HERE GPSon my bird I have the leg mag disconnected from the motherboard and the lead from the Here plugged into that socket. I then have the other lead plugged into the GPS plug on the board. I then went into the parameters screen and found the “compass orient” line. It read 38. It should read “0” so if you haven’t changed that parameter do it. Mine works fine.

Not sure if I understand your issue but here is something to look at and see. On my HERE GPSon my bird I have the leg mag disconnected from the motherboard and the lead from the Here plugged into that socket. I then have the other lead plugged into the GPS plug on the board. I then went into the parameters screen and found the “compass orient” line. It read 38. It should read “0” so if you haven’t changed that parameter do it. Mine works fine.

Or you can go into the firmware settings on Solex and download and install the Here settings from there. It does the compass orient change and a few other changes as well. It’s a better way to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc