Implement Part 107 (almost) immediately with an Executive Order from Pres Obama!

Reaction score
I believe the FAA and other stakeholders will come up with a reasonably good Part 107; with no doubt some tweeking required along the way for required/statutory approvals. But the sooner its implemented, the sooner positive effect it will have on the budding industry. If possible, and Executive Order would be a good thing to lobby for at grass root level. Any comments?

I think it will come soon enough.
Members of that committee, understand the positive financial impact that it may have for everyone "Federal, State & Local"

Only other way is to contact Executives with a say...
Republicans will hurt more then help with this issue, Obama or Hillary would consider, but to busy to see it's thur.
Left is your representatives.

Also waiting patiently

Last edited:
Perhaps passing Part 107 is just a step in the implementation. Establishing the local or regional sites for testing and the FAA officials to conduct the tests may take awhile. Plus the enforcement of the rules. Is that going to left up to the local law enforcement agencies.

I think it will come soon enough.
Members of that committee, understand the positive financial impact that it may have for everyone "Federal, State & Local"

Only other way is to contact Executives with a say...
Republicans will hurt more then help with this issue, Obama or Hillary would consider, but to busy to see it's thur.
Left is your representatives.

Also waiting patiently
This is an issue on no politician's radar screen. Y'all are going to have to leave it up to the 4th branch of Govt, the Leviathon-sized bureaucracy, to decide how fast if at all they feel like changing the regulations they made up themselves under "general" direction from Congress.
Hate to cast gloom, but I'm investing big in a PPL to do this as a business, and I'm halfway there to get over the PIC hump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc