I'm going to attempt to shoot video of Great White Sharks during my summer vacation

Reaction score
I live in South Eastern MA. During vacation my wife and I plan on driving up to the Cape and take the Wrangler out on the Cape Cod National Seashore. You can see lots of harbor seals .. and where there's seals there are Great White Sharks looking for food. I'm going to fly my Solo out there over the seals hoping to either get a Seal escaping the attack of a Great White.. or a Great White catching a meal.

Reactions: LouFlySolo
Better check with park first.Last I heard drones are not allowed around or in National Parks.

Better check with park first.Last I heard drones are not allowed around or in National Parks.
I always check. I've been able to hike out to the sandbars during low tide..up through Monomoy.. only this time around am flying with a 4k gopro hero 4. There's always lots of Harbor Seals out here.. that means Great White Sharks will be in the area.
There was a Great White Shark spotted in the area today... so hopefully there will be lots of activity when I get here.
The location is about 1hr from my house.
2017grearwhitesharksearchflight.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo