I am selling my solo fully modified

Reaction score
3DR SOLO RTF FULLY UPGRADED
All Items are like new. Solo and all gear has 12 flights.
Included in this deal
1 Solo
1 Remote
3 Batteries
1 Charger
1 3DR Backpack
1 Set Master Airscrew updated props
1 Gimbal
Pair - Upgraded Wifi cards to high power R11E MikroTiks Pair - Gives you well over a mile with stock antennas on RC controller
Pair Alfa beam antennas to extend your fpv flight way out especially with the hi power wifi cards
Moon gel and padding with total rerouting of HDMI cable for better gimbal separation
M8N GPS Installed in lieu of the REV B
Upgraded GPS Shield from 3DR installed
Total flights are 12. I have cycled all batteries from new with again 12 flights total on the machine. I will include the old REV B GPS and the old wifi cards also.
What all this did was make this a reliable drone. No more lost signal RTL garbage. I get over 20 sats all the time when I look down after launch. No issues everything is from new and like new here. If you wanted a solo but were afraid of the issues people have had this one has them covered. I do have the org box and holding container for the solo. The 3DR backpack is awesome and protects the drone and gear more than the cardboard box they give you would. If you want the org box I will of course include that.

$750 Go Pro 4 black Included Buy pays shipping again, have org box but the backpack needs to go in separate box then. Please be serious I am not wanting to sit here and do shipping quotes for the fun of it. I am a commercial operator operating a full time business I still wont really use this. Was going to put a thermal camera on it for inspections but I can easily do that on a DJI product I have and feel more secure with it.
I think this is a fair deal. I purchased the Gimbal Solo and extra battery from B&H Photo about 3 1/2 month ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20170513_183804.jpg
    IMG_20170513_183804.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20170530_080314.jpg
    IMG_20170530_080314.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20170530_080626.jpg
    IMG_20170530_080626.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170530_080853.jpg
    IMG_20170530_080853.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170530_081110.jpg
    IMG_20170530_081110.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170530_081211.jpg
    IMG_20170530_081211.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 72
Included in this deal
1 Solo
1 Remote
3 Batteries
1 Charger
1 3DR Backpack
1 Gimbal
Pair - Upgraded Wifi cards to high power R11E MikroTiks Pair - Gives you well over a mile with stock antennas on RC controller
Pair Alfa beam antennas to extend your fpv flight way out especially with the hi power wifi cards
Moon gel and padding with total rerouting of HDMI cable for better gimbal separation
Total flights are 12. I have cycled all batteries from new with again 12 flights total on the machine. I will include the old REV B GPS and the old wifi cards also.
What all this did was make this a reliable drone. No more lost signal RTL garbage. I get over 20 sats all the time when I look down after launch. No issues everything is from new and like new here. If you wanted a solo but were afraid of the issues people have had this one has them covered. I do have the org box and holding container for the solo. The 3DR backpack is awesome and protects the drone and gear more than the cardboard box they give you would. If you want the org box I will of course include that.

$750 Go Pro 4 black Included Buy pays shipping again, have org box but the backpack needs to go in separate box then. Please be serious I am not wanting to sit here and do shipping quotes for the fun of it. I am a commercial operator operating a full time business I still wont really use this. Was going to put a thermal camera on it for inspections but I can easily do that on a DJI product I have and feel more secure with it.
I think this is a fair deal. I purchased the Gimbal Solo and extra battery from B&H Photo about 3 1/2 month ago.
I'm interested to buy your drone. Pls pm me for the details. Thank you so much. Godbless!
Included in this deal
1 Solo
1 Remote
3 Batteries
1 Charger
1 3DR Backpack
1 Gimbal

I'm interested to buy your drone s! Pm for details I'm from Philippines. Thank you so much & Godbless!

Yea sorry but I am not shipping anything out of the country sorry.

Still for sale will ship it for $750 lower 48 only. You won't have to do any modification with this one it's all done. And it was new not refurb.

Where are you located and are you willing to sell it for $750 shipped or $750 plus shipping? Your OP said plus shipping, but your later post says shipped.

Where are you located and are you willing to sell it for $750 shipped or $750 plus shipping? Your OP said plus shipping, but your later post says shipped.

I am in Northern Nevada and will ship and not parcel post lol for 750 Probably do a UPS or Fed ex as long as you are lower 48.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377