Hubsan X4 Pro

Reaction score
B&H has "low end" X4Pro in stock and shipping. High end machine sorta ho-hum except for Home Base and waypoints. Anyone seen it?

Nothing directly but there are some interesting parallels to me and perhaps some others that tend to watch emerging technologies. For example, Hubsan (which is a giant company), DJI, and 3DR consumer machines are all from China and have all have hit the market at almost the same time. But to me the most interesting item (for those that are familiar with the X4 Pro offering) is that they seem to have integrated ,what at least for now, the holy grail of autonomous flight,,,home base and waypoints. Again, to me and perhaps some others, the inference that Home base and it's twin, dynamic, may not be far off given how these technologies seem to cluster around release dates. That's all.

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
Ordered my Solo on May 6th and anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Have to say though, they certainly put a lot into the X-4 Pro.
Automatic deployment of safety parachute
waypoints
25-30min flight time
video camera included with 3 axis gimbal
Clear video to 1Km.. Hmm... I'd have to see that.

Not sure if you have seen the promo video..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ordered my Solo on May 6th and anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Have to say though, they certainly put a lot into the X-4 Pro.
Automatic deployment of safety parachute
waypoints
25-30min flight time
video camera included with 3 axis gimbal
Clear video to 1Km.. Hmm... I'd have to see that.

Not sure if you have seen the promo video..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They are much further behind than 3DR.....and once again your stuck with their camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo