Help

Reaction score
Led stays solid red and beeps 3times fast then 3 times slower. What's the problem

Fine, smart arseness removed...

Ok, found this:

A quick guide to the IRIS+ lights
May help.
I bought it from a friend and got the controller, flysight HD screen, it has pixlhawk, what I believe is a receiver for an additional RC controller as well as there's also another antennaI know nothing about how to connect to this drone nor any applications that I'm supposed to have downloaded on my phone or tablet.the large LED light on the rear of the Drone stays on red and the buzzer beeps 3 times fast then 3 times slower and continuously goes offalso the safety button has no lights whatsoever even when I hold it downI have no instructions nor any information on how this drone works I appreciate the help.

I should have said Through the Grapevine I'm not going to get a walkthrough or any other information on this
What does this even mean? As Irishman said, you probably need to read up on the drone, play with it as you do, and then ask questions as needed. It's hard to explain on a forum all the steps needed to make the drone operate and fly. So do a bit of reading on it, and then ask specific questions...clearly written questions.

I should have said Through the Grapevine I'm not going to get a walkthrough or any other information on this
Aye lad, you need to read the user manual (I gave you the link already) watch some youtube video's, build up your knowledge of what you have, how it works and then come back with more detailed questions. You should also pay attention to the flying regulations for your area so that when you do get off the ground you are doing it in a safe and legal manner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle