HELP! URGENT! NEED GIMBALS

Reaction score
I need some help urgently

I'm on a mapping job in Peru and I've just suffered two gimbal failures in one day. I'm down to my last and its not looking good.

Is there a generous soul or souls out there who could ship me one or two working gimbals via DHL express ASAP, like today or tomorrow? Two from one person or one each from two people is fine, the latter might be better to cover my bases for a shipping hickup, as I've seen nothing but Murphy's law to date.

Cost is no issue, but hoping for a reasonable price. If coordinating with DHL is an issue I have an account and could arrange a pick-up, but would prefer that someone could just drop it off as it will be much quicker. I'll cover all costs, time and fuel.

PM or email direct at [email protected]

if someone could repost this to the Facebook page I'd be appreciative, I don't use Facebook

Cheers,
Damien

I need some help urgently

I'm on a mapping job in Peru and I've just suffered two gimbal failures in one day. I'm down to my last and its not looking good.

Is there a generous soul or souls out there who could ship me one or two working gimbals via DHL express ASAP, like today or tomorrow? Two from one person or one each from two people is fine, the latter might be better to cover my bases for a shipping hickup, as I've seen nothing but Murphy's law to date.

Cost is no issue, but hoping for a reasonable price. If coordinating with DHL is an issue I have an account and could arrange a pick-up, but would prefer that someone could just drop it off as it will be much quicker. I'll cover all costs, time and fuel.

PM or email direct at [email protected]

if someone could repost this to the Facebook page I'd be appreciative, I don't use Facebook

Cheers,
Damien
I have two brand new gimbal, wi

Um just to be helpful, Amazon ships to South America. Last I checked gimbal are $240 and expedited shipping should be around $25 for the courier rates. They don't mention Peru specifically but every country bordering Peru is mentioned. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Reactions: Damien
I have two brand new gimbal. Can ship today. Make me an offer.

Willie
Sorry, someone came to my rescue and I was so wrapped up with work and sorting the details that I didn't think to update this thread. Many thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.

Um just to be helpful, Amazon ships to South America. Last I checked gimbal are $240 and expedited shipping should be around $25 for the courier rates. They don't mention Peru specifically but every country bordering Peru is mentioned. I hope this helps. Good luck!
Yeah I tried before I posted here but that item doesn't ship here. A lot of things do, like my second Solo, but some don't. Usually has to do with international distributor rights, sometimes sellers refuse to, but often it just seems random!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig