Hello post!

Reaction score
Hey guys, have been flying the other popular uav's for a while, and just picked up a Solo! I have to say I love it so far in it's factory configuration, and looking to learn more about what it can do! I am on the East Coast in Delaware!

Welcome to the fold.

Hoping you find a lot to love about oouur little bird.

Howdy everyone,
Picked up a Solo for play & work. Love the look of it. Not sure if it's me or the drone, but very slow to connect to the controller. Worked great the first few times, now it seems to struggle connecting to the controller. I think I may have figured it out. I pulled the battery for few minutes, after putting it back in, it finally connected. I'm using it to photograph my job sites. We build over 70 decks & porches a year & I wanted to get a better angle on the pics for my brochures. I'm 15 miles North of IL in Kenosha, WI... USA... Thanks,, Russ

Howdy everyone,
Picked up a Solo for play & work. Love the look of it. Not sure if it's me or the drone, but very slow to connect to the controller. Worked great the first few times, now it seems to struggle connecting to the controller. I think I may have figured it out. I pulled the battery for few minutes, after putting it back in, it finally connected. I'm using it to photograph my job sites. We build over 70 decks & porches a year & I wanted to get a better angle on the pics for my brochures. I'm 15 miles North of IL in Kenosha, WI... USA... Thanks,, Russ

Hey Russ. Welcome to our little club. Hope you enjoy. Connection time depends largely on how noisy the WiFi spectrum is in your area.

Let me know if you ever need another licensed pilot to fly for your company. I'm only 5 miles south of the border

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo