Hello from the Carolinas!!!

Reaction score
Hi, i just wanted to say hi, i am very excited to join the solo group, my first Solo came in today i flew it once and i'm in love!!! I have always wanted a quad that could hold my go pro ever since i saw the dji about 4 or so years ago, but they were just well out of my price range. i tried the cheaper ones but the quality of video just was not good enough, as well as the overall performance. I turn 35 next weekend and by complete coincidence i ran across a Solo video on youtube, then noticed they were on SUPER sale... So my amazing lady decided she would get me one for my birthday! after hours of waiting and running to the door checking for the UPS guy she finally arrived! Flying her was a dream, though i just lifted off and stayed low cause i was just in my back yard, i was amazed at how smooth she flew and the footage on my gopro hero3 black is just as amazing! ive been poking my nose around in this forum for the past week or so and i cant wait to continue learning more and more about this awesome quad! hopefully tomorrow ill head out to a wide open field and really let her fly!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hi, i just wanted to say hi, i am very excited to join the solo group, my first Solo came in today i flew it once and i'm in love!!! I have always wanted a quad that could hold my go pro ever since i saw the dji about 4 or so years ago, but they were just well out of my price range. i tried the cheaper ones but the quality of video just was not good enough, as well as the overall performance. I turn 35 next weekend and by complete coincidence i ran across a Solo video on youtube, then noticed they were on SUPER sale... So my amazing lady decided she would get me one for my birthday! after hours of waiting and running to the door checking for the UPS guy she finally arrived! Flying her was a dream, though i just lifted off and stayed low cause i was just in my back yard, i was amazed at how smooth she flew and the footage on my gopro hero3 black is just as amazing! ive been poking my nose around in this forum for the past week or so and i cant wait to continue learning more and more about this awesome quad! hopefully tomorrow ill head out to a wide open field and really let her fly!
Welcome aboard,milil. Like LuvMyTJ said, be sure to download and study the Solo manual. It is a wealth of information. Also learn to use the search function on this forum, as past posts can be like a bank you can withdraw knowledge from. I don't know what type of neighborhood you live in, but be very careful flying in places there may be a lot of wifi interference, electrical lines, and line of sight problems. If you use your head and take things slow while you learn, you will do just fine. I wish you the best of luck, safe flying, and Happy Birthday next weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela