HDMI Feed problem located.

Quick question? How long is the relishrc HDMI cable back ordered? Why haven't I got a shipping confirmation?

By the way what's the reason that only the two back red LEDs light up on my quad? Sometimes?

By the way what's the reason that only the two back red LEDs light up on my quad? Sometimes?
I've noticed both my Solo's have done this @ take off a few times. Immediately landed & power cycled. Hasn't happened w/the newest upgrade after a few flights w/Solo1 & one flight w/#2. Would also like to know what it means. Also one time about half through a flight the front LED's turned green & the rear were
out. Hasn't happened again.

Boys something weird is going on. I thought you all said the GoPro wouldn't power on with the drone in the new GoPro firmware? And I specifically remember reading that one of the update removed the gopro charging feature from the solo. Well I'm fully updated and my gp is charging right now and it powered on with the drone. And I've got no feed. What the world.....
What you state is correct but only AFTER you upgrade your GoPro 4 to the latest firmware. The latest GP FW adds some features and fixes the frame rate playback problem of the Hero 4. It also does something that affects the turning on of the GP from the gimbal. I've updated and flown my Solo on 2.4.1-6 and my GP still turns on and off. I'm used to my workflow so I'm holding off upgrading GP until hopefully 3DR fixes new GP release to work with Solo. If 3DR fails to upgrade for new GP FW then eventually I'll update the GP. hope this helps. Maybe I'll just upgrade my H4S and leave my black alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44