Guess what I found?

My backpack came overnight from best buy ordered at 230 yesterday was here by 2 today. I paid express 11 bucks hope gimbals same deal came out of Louisville. This backpack and solo use top notch materials I assume the gimbal will as well, we're going to have a great looking well made platform at least and I'm pretty sure once updated a bit folks will start rebuying this thing. After seeing this backpack combined with solo it's making me feel better about waiting seems 3dr is building to last unlike some other companies. Great job 3dr, soon as gimbals here I'd bet things move forward faster and we do end up with the best rtf on the market as was advertised. I've went back and forth a bit but I think mostly out of frustration more than the small issues with my solo, I'm still one guy that's glad I kept mine.

My backpack came overnight from best buy ordered at 230 yesterday was here by 2 today. I paid express 11 bucks hope gimbals same deal came out of Louisville. This backpack and solo use top notch materials I assume the gimbal will as well, we're going to have a great looking well made platform at least and I'm pretty sure once updated a bit folks will start rebuying this thing. After seeing this backpack combined with solo it's making me feel better about waiting seems 3dr is building to last unlike some other companies. Great job 3dr, soon as gimbals here I'd bet things move forward faster and we do end up with the best rtf on the market as was advertised. I've went back and forth a bit but I think mostly out of frustration more than the small issues with my solo, I'm still one guy that's glad I kept mine.

Agreed, the backpack is really nice quality. I was impressed immediately

Is that a spot for the gimbal upper rt side>?
You know... I was so excited I didn't look....

It would not surprise me at all, as they had a LOT of parts for Iris ( batteries, props, motors, gimbals, etc..) and those were sectioned off similarly in the next section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks