Greetings from the PNW

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to drones and will be buying my friend's Solo setup as he upgrades to something else.

I've lived in So. Cal my entire life until 5 years ago when we moved up here in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area.

I look forward to learning from your experience and having fun as I film and play with my 3 kids (11,8 & 5).

Catch you in the forums!

John W. aka "Walletclan"

Reactions: Spectre95
Welcome from a fellow PNW'er
I'm in Woodinville, WA and primarily fly gas airplanes. Been playing with drones for a few years. Built that Droidworx Octo in my profile back in 2012-13ish.

Reactions: Walletclan
Welcome welcome, indeed. Whidbey Island WA here. FPV Planes too, DIY multis, and a Solo addiction as of late.

Reactions: Walletclan
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what were those three black things that enters the top left of the frame around 4 seconds until you fly past it/them??

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc