green cube no pair

Reaction score
A green cube solo that I just can't get to pair.I have removed, cleaned the SD card on the solo, tried two controllers and reset all. Both show a flashing orange lights . Thanks for any help. Dave

Thanks Irishman, I tried that but still nota. It just seems to not do much on the reset, lake the black cube.

It does take about 10 minutes to reboot, the drone will need to reboot 3 times during the process. So seriously, get a stop watch out and time it. Your drone may appear to be doing nothing or even frozen during the process but you need to give it time. After the 10 minutes are up and its booted for the 3rd time, then you can use the pair button in the bottom of the drone. Hold it in for 2 seconds and it will take a minute or two for the controller to connect

I’ll try it again,but it just stays green LED and that’s it, no beap, I make sure that orange light flashes fast and then nothing. By the way thanks

OK here it is hope it help's, opsss I can't get it to take my files from the gopro.

Hope this works.
youtu.be/gdaJDY-thDo
Green cube no pair

Last edited:
having the same problem. stuck on green solid lights on solo and fast blinking Orange light on solo stops and blinks slow after a few minutes. never pairs. Got new solo board and still no pair. It did pair one time and said not same version and wentinto update. controller went off and never back on. Didn't pair again for 20+ tries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig