GoPro quits the drone business...

yup. If the Karma price drops like Solo did- I’ll be grabbing a couple of those also. When you can acquire a drone as nice as Solo for the price of a toy, why wouldn’t you. Unfortunately for Karma, it won’t get the support that Solo did. A handful of highly-intelligent individuals continue to develop and contribute to Solo making it better than ever.

I personally think that, the released of Mavic Pro then Air, Spark and all that (the foldable kind), all in all i can say that, Karma could not catch up with the DJI improvement.

BUT, i like the Karma's unique selling point, what i mean, the drone can efficiently be utilized apart and divided into 3 equipment, a flying camera, a stabilizer, portable camera.

Any kind of competitor to DJI ought to be in a position to perform and produce to promote the benefits of R&D, rapidly. However that's easier in theory. Along with right now there getting a lot catching up to accomplish, it's challenging to find out how the Karma can ever get in advance.In case the Karma 2 can certainly still utilize the modularity which makes it special whilst providing new technology to the table, you never know what it really may accomplish.

Totally agreed with USMC86 statement above, about the Karma price drops, but apparently, when i check and compare, the Karma still a bit more pricey than Solo even though nothing much really huge gap in term of technical specs.

It's better if they do the discount when someone purchase a Gopro like 80% off on Karma If you buy Gopro 6. nah I'm just dreaming :rolleyes:

Well if they still have unsold Karma, then they might as well give it at a low price when you buy their expensive camera.
Great Idea! though I don't think they still have available stocks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig