GoPro Hero4 Black No Sound!

Reaction score
Tried combing the web for this one with no luck! I don't understand it. When I was first setting up my 3DR Solo, I KNOW I came across an option to turn OFF/Disable recording any audio with my Hero4Blk. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how I did it! I thought it was when I turned on Protune, and there were 3 choices for audio....High, Low & Off. So, I figured I don't need the audio anyway so maybe save myself some file size. Well, I wanted to use my Hero4 for something else, and I cannot find the settings anymore. I don't remember if it was within the Solo App, or on the camera. Anyone familiar with this??

I have a hunch that you are misremembering the three Volume Settings on your GoPro (100%, 70%, and Off) which refers to the volume of the BEEP (the manual calls this the "sound indicator"), not the sound recording level, which is not settable on either the GoPro nor on the Solo app. It always records sound at full volume.

Reactions: Staplehawk
Yep, you can't turn off the sound on the GoPro, which is a real pain in the butt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela