Gopro 3 silver (non plus)

I've flown it with my 3 white and compared with my 4 black you do see the difference. Honestly if it wasn't for lack of go pro control with gimbal on the standard 3 would I have upgraded, yes but probably would have waited a bit, since so far I'm just doing this as a hobby making vids for fun. Since I had time before solo and now there's time before the gimbal I was able to find a brand new 4 black for cheap on rcg so I ended up with both for the same as the hero4 black would have been with tax anyway.

I have a 3 White and a 4 Black. I don't shoot in 4K but rather 2.7 and you can clearly see a difference. I mean 1080p is not a shabby resolution and in many cases, video isn't going any further than the web so 1080p if fine. I was able to get my 4 Blk for $300 so I couldn't let it slip past me at that price.

I found a hero3 black online for cheap just in time before my solo arrived. It needs a new lens from a bad scratch/chip though. I'm using 1080p but footage is a bit blurry, and I have to hit the record button before I even start the motors. All good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig