-GONE- Free non-functioning Solo Batteries for Midwesterners

Reaction score
I WILL NOT SHIP. PERIOD. I WILL NOT SHIP.
====================================
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I have (7) bad batteries for those in the Chicagoland area (or are willing to drive there) who are interested in using the parts, or rebuilding, etc.

You have until February 21st, 2018 to claim and pick up.

One could stack them up next to his (or her) Solo that they acquired on B&H's black Friday sale and convince people they have tons of (spare) batteries for that cool factor.

What is one supposed to do with non functioning batteries? I mean, are they just decorative door stops or what?
Possibly the case of a battery is chipped/cracked preventing it from attaching to Solo properly. May one of the pins on a battery is bent. I can think of a few things.

Possibly the case of a battery is chipped/cracked preventing it from attaching to Solo properly. May one of the pins on a battery is bent. I can think of a few things.
Nope. These batteries are D-E-D dead.

What is one supposed to do with non functioning batteries? I mean, are they just decorative door stops or what?
Some people take them apart and try to figure out how to replace the cells and bring them back to life. At some point, they will all be D-E-D and so will Solo if nobody comes up with a F-I-X..

Nope. These batteries are D-E-D dead.
I was referring to someone that had batteries with a chipped case or bent pins could use the case or pins from your batteries to fix theirs...basically use yours as donor.

I was referring to someone that had batteries with a chipped case or bent pins could use the case or pins from your batteries to fix theirs...basically use yours as donor.
Just curious- do you know how difficult they are to open?
I'd rather smash my thumb with a 20 lb sledge hammer..o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig