Go pro Gimbal loose axis fix ?

Reaction score
On my gimbal one axis seems to be not working on my gimbal it moves up and down but it’s loose in the other axis ... is there a fix or do I have to

The axis for tilt i think, its the axis connected to the arm to the go pro .. I'm not sure what it's exactly called. but when I turn it on it after 30 sec when level facing forward will then rotate downwards and make a noise and jiggle on that axis with a whirring noise or just stay tilted. I have two go pro gimbal the other wont send video . so if theres a fix i can part the other ..

Yes that would be the Tilt arm motor.

Could be the controller acting up. The tilt paddle can get hung up and cause the camera to tilt up/down once the gimbal has fully booted. May need a little cleaning to insure not the problem. When I had the issue, I had to go into the controller to resolve by using compressed air and/or re-plug the connection.

If that doesn't work you can perform a stick calibration, search the forum for that procedure.

Regarding the buzzing sound. Again, search the forum, maybe the Tilt motor housing or the ribbon causing a restriction while at the end of the tilt travel. The tilt motor buzzing was common back when and was an easy resolve once understood.

Maybe not the answers, but at least a starting point for you.

Reactions: tape
Yes that would be the Tilt arm motor.

Could be the controller acting up. The tilt paddle can get hung up and cause the camera to tilt up/down once the gimbal has fully booted. May need a little cleaning to insure not the problem. When I had the issue, I had to go into the controller to resolve by using compressed air and/or re-plug the connection.

If that doesn't work you can perform a stick calibration, search the forum for that procedure.

Regarding the buzzing sound. Again, search the forum, maybe the Tilt motor housing or the ribbon causing a restriction while at the end of the tilt travel. The tilt motor buzzing was common back when and was an easy resolve once understood.

Maybe not the answers, but at least a starting point for you.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc