GIMBLE CONSPIRACY THEORIE

Reaction score
The only thing that has not been covered is a conspiracy. Lets check this out

Hahah. I was convinced B&H was not shipping individual gimbals because they wanted to be able to fulfill the "kit" orders first. They probably have a better margin on the full kit than just the gimbal. So let's recap - they had motive and they had opportunity, and according to 3DR, they had the gimbals - open and shut case if you ask me.

Well I believe the Chinese factory sold 3DR magnets with the poles reversed...So what should have been clockwise is now counterclockwise, they had to adjust the software basically 179 degrees to make the gimbals work. It took 3-1/2 Cray computers working 24/7 over the last 2 months to calculate the correction angle. 1 degree removed was to compensate for the future pole shift here on earth. The eventual polar shift will unfortunately require another firmware release to correct all the corrections.... That's my theory.

Well I believe the Chinese factory sold 3DR magnets with the poles reversed...So what should have been clockwise is now counterclockwise, they had to adjust the software basically 179 degrees to make the gimbals work. It took 3-1/2 Cray computers working 24/7 over the last 2 months to calculate the correction angle. 1 degree removed was to compensate for the future pole shift here on earth. The eventual polar shift will unfortunately require another firmware release to correct all the corrections.... That's my theory.
Sounds about right dam that China.(shaking fist in China's General Direction)

I mean how does one even follow that hahaha

theory or not that sounds pretty damn good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44