FYI, LED covers available from 3DR

Reaction score
I lost a single LED cover in a crash a while back, but noticed they were not on the 3DR website for sale. There is a body kit that includes them, but it was too expensive.

after contacting 3DR tech support they said they are available for sale, just not on the website. So I suspect other parts may be available too, just contact tech support and ask.

Cost for 4 LED covers was $5. (less than the cost to ship it)

I lost a single LED cover in a crash a while back, but noticed they were not on the 3DR website for sale. There is a body kit that includes them, but it was too expensive.

after contacting 3DR tech support they said they are available for sale, just not on the website. So I suspect other parts may be available too, just contact tech support and ask.

Cost for 4 LED covers was $5. (less than the cost to ship it)

Ive done the same to my solo. I tried callimg tech support but they didnt tell me anything. They said i had to buy the shell and thats to expensive for just one cover. I was wondering what website you used to get the 4 covers?

Does anyone know where I can find replacement light covers these days? I might call 3DR...

Does anyone know where I can find replacement light covers these days? I might call 3DR...

I thought I lost one led cover on my first flight and contacted 3DR chat support and they emailed me back what it will cost to replace a pair

Not worth the price for me and I ended up finding the one I lost.

Good luck and hope you can get yours replaced.

P.S. I already asked for cheaper shipping methods and they shut me down of course so pricing is totally in their control

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 6.30.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 6.30.40 PM.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
I had one fall off but I didn't lose it. I'm just thinking ahead on this one. I wish there were more aftermarket suppliers out there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44