Funny Phantom thread.

That is a great thread with ol Tahoe getting shut down by the mods we just buy these things pretty sure I've not signed any nda with dji, 3dr, cap'n crunch, or anybody else. The fact that they think they can shut anything down got a laugh from me. I'll do everything in my power, really pal your paid to answer questions on forums not a lawyer you have no power buddy. I'm not sure why they're so pissy anyway it's all obvious info, I've not followed since p2 and I knew this stuff from off topic posts here. At least everybodies talking about and begging for features that we have day 1 as soon as we get a gimbal with solo, plus some and many,many more to come without buying another one in a few months.

This wait has been a long wasted summer and has really made me question if I made the right choice, now that the waits almost over I realize I'd have been pissed if I bought p3. Even if I loved it I'd be curious what I'm missing and with upgraded antenna there's nothing p3 can do solo can't but there's plenty that solo can or at least could and I think will do that nothing dji has out yet can.

i am happy i own a Solo. Kevin over at 3DR solo hacks has been putting out so much juicy stuff.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
i am happy i own a Solo. Kevin over at 3DR solo hacks has been putting out so much juicy stuff.
Is this a Facebook page or normal one, I need to try and get a fake Facebook started I've got a real one myself but I hate it. It's nothing but people I didn't really like growing up trying to be best buddies now even though we really weren't friends then. Or stalker type girls from years and years ago they need an option to hide my profile from everyone on there, I even made a second one with no info but my name and still the same.

Is this a Facebook page or normal one, I need to try and get a fake Facebook started I've got a real one myself but I hate it. It's nothing but people I didn't really like growing up trying to be best buddies now even though we really weren't friends then. Or stalker type girls from years and years ago they need an option to hide my profile from everyone on there, I even made a second one with no info but my name and still the same.

He has a facebook page.

Reactions: dirkclod
DJI is eventually going to crash and burn due to their business practices, offering better/cheaper versions of their stuff in a staggered fashion. By the time us P3P owners get automated flight (which still isn't going to be as precise as 3dr's) they will be rolling our the P4. I know at this point I won't be buying another DJI bird anytime soon. The only reason I picked it over the Solo was the camera.

There are too many UAS companies coming on line right now offering competition for DJI to be playing those games.

I think DJIs version is closer than you might think.

Hopefully, but everything I've read says that even if that's the case, the POI is not the same as "orbit." and waypoints don't necessarily mean "cable cam." I'm holding out hope, though.

I think in the next 7 days. I don't think its the normal mission most are expecting though. Some are going to hate it and some will love it depending on what you are trying to do.

They may totally screw it up before its done. No one knows !

I do know the potential is there because the 3DR party developers like Litchi are already doing it with precision. Orbits, cable cam, POI, etc.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M