FS: Complete Setup. Drone, controller, 2 batteries, NIB AND used Gimbal Etc.

Reaction score
As stated, I would like to sell my setup that I barely used. I literally flied it a half a dozen times at BEST. I just don't need it for the intent that I wanted it, and would like to pass it along to someone who would actually use it. It comes with a backpack, 1 SOLO drone, 1 Controller, 1 set of factory SOLO Antennas, 2 opened but again BARELY used batteries, 1 set of props, 1 set of Alfa antennas 1 gimbal attached to the drone from the factory, 1 EXTRA gimbal that is factory new in box, but I did open it when I got it to inspect it. It's never been outside of it's original container, I just checked to see that it was in fact there. All chargers for SOLO and controller, Original factory box, all the little tools and parts that go with the gimbal such as weights etc. I feel like I'm missing something, but you can pretty much see it all in the photos and I can get you anything else you may need. The only thing "wrong" with anything in this setup was that the foam top with the SOLO logo that goes over the drone (that I took out and used as a landing/takeoff site was sitting out in my yard one afternoon, and the sprinklers came on after I was in flight. Nothing electronic was touched, but the foam piece got a bit wet and the cardboard that backs it was a little bit wrinkled afterward. I showed you in the photo, but just want to be very upfront and fair.

I have a price in mind, but am going to open it up for offers first. I'm interested in trades of DJI products, interested in firearms parts such as AR-15 upper assemblies, and maybe ammo trades. Maybe a combo of parts/cash, or what have you. I'll sell it straight up if the price is right.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180104_211143.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211143.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 69
  • MVIMG_20180104_211231.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211231.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 55
  • MVIMG_20180104_211303.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211303.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 64
  • MVIMG_20180104_211427.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211427.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 63
  • MVIMG_20180104_211610.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211610.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 54
  • MVIMG_20180104_211916.jpg
    MVIMG_20180104_211916.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
As stated, I would like to sell my setup that I barely used. I literally flied it a half a dozen times at BEST. I just don't need it for the intent that I wanted it, and would like to pass it along to someone who would actually use it. It comes with a backpack, 1 SOLO drone, 1 Controller, 1 set of factory SOLO Antennas, 2 opened but again BARELY used batteries, 1 set of props, 1 set of Alfa antennas 1 gimbal attached to the drone from the factory, 1 EXTRA gimbal that is factory new in box, but I did open it when I got it to inspect it. It's never been outside of it's original container, I just checked to see that it was in fact there. All chargers for SOLO and controller, Original factory box, all the little tools and parts that go with the gimbal such as weights etc. I feel like I'm missing something, but you can pretty much see it all in the photos and I can get you anything else you may need. The only thing "wrong" with anything in this setup was that the foam top with the SOLO logo that goes over the drone (that I took out and used as a landing/takeoff site was sitting out in my yard one afternoon, and the sprinklers came on after I was in flight. Nothing electronic was touched, but the foam piece got a bit wet and the cardboard that backs it was a little bit wrinkled afterward. I showed you in the photo, but just want to be very upfront and fair.

I have a price in mind, but am going to open it up for offers first. I'm interested in trades of DJI products, interested in firearms parts such as AR-15 upper assemblies, and maybe ammo trades. Maybe a combo of parts/cash, or what have you. I'll sell it straight up if the price is right.

Bump. Sorry for the lack of response, I didn't even have my messages turned to on so I could respond. Fixed now.

I was looking for a Varmint full bull upper, but I ended up just buying one as it was kind of a long shot. Still for sale though if you are interested.

Still up. I've had 2 fall through now. I'm not a collector, so let me know what we can do to make a deal, or barter some. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig