FS: 3DR Solo, GoPro Hero 4 Black, & GoPro Accessories!!

Reaction score
FOR SALE:

1. I have a new 3DR Solo Drone purchased a few months ago from Fry's Electronics. Flew it twice testing it out and soon after was blessed with a newborn baby now I don't have time to use it so its been sitting in the box ever since. Hate to let it go but I feel someone will put it to better use then sitting in the box. Paid $999.99 + tax. which was almost $1100 total. Asking $900 cash.

2. I have a used but in excellent condition GoPro Hero 4 Black. Shoots 4K. Paid $499.99 + tax which was about $550 total. Asking $400 cash.

3. I have over $1000 of Official GoPro accessories: GoPro Car Mount, GoPro Sportsman Mount, GoPro Underwater case, GoPro Tripod, 2 GoPro Batteries, GoPro Dual Battery Charger, GoPro Skeleton Housing, 2 Extra GoPro Mounts, GoPro LCD Detachable Touch Screen, & GoPro Lense Protector. Asking $750 for bundle.

The Solo & GoPro all come with original packaging and some items are brand new unopened still.

(I will sell as a TOTAL bundle. (1, 2, & 3) OR sell individually. I am located in Houston, TX near East downtown. Open to offers but don't lowball me. I feel no need to post pics because everything is pretty much brand new so a simple google search will help you out if you would like to see pics.)

Looking to sale locally but if reasonable offers are made and you will be willing to take care of shipping costs then I might be open to ship.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44